East Hill Farm at Home: Keep in Touch
Keep in Touch - We Miss You!
While I have never been so thankful for social media (I cannot believe I am saying that), there is nothing like finding a piece of good old-fashioned snail mail in your mailbox. It is a gift of time from the sender, a personal connection that can be savored over and over again, a chance to take a moment and enjoy.
We invite you to send us a note, a drawing, a postcard, a haiku, a poem, or anything that strikes your fancy. You can look forward to a reply from us on an East Hill Farm postcard.
Happy Writing, Sheri
It is not always easy to get started so we have compiled a list of writing or drawing prompts:
- Tell us a joke.
- Share a memory of East Hill Farm.
- What is your favorite East Hill Farm craft?
- Write a note to your favorite animal.
- Draw an East Hill Farm animal.
- Tell us a funny East Hill Farm story.
- Send us a recipe you love.
- Which East Hill Farm food are you looking forward to eating again?
- Write about any experience you have had at East Hill Farm.
- Tell us how you exercise at East Hill Farm.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, or cookie break, which is your East Hill Farm favorite?
- What is your favorite activity at East Hill Farm?
Be sure to include your full name and return address on your correspondence. We look forward to hearing from you!
Send your letters to:
The Inn at East Hill Farm
460 Monadnock Street
Troy, New Hampshire 03465