Overnight rates are per person and include 3 meals.
(Kids under 2 stay Free!)
|6/17/2022 through 5/25/2023|
|*Rates Effective: 5/26/2023|
All reservations are made over the phone. Open daily from 8:30am to 8:30pm.
Please call 603-242-6495
A deposit of $100.00 for weekends and $150.00 for week long stays is due 4 months before your arrival date. The deposit is applied to the balance due on your scheduled date of departure.
If you must cancel, deposits are refundable minus a $25.00 service charge with a three-week notice. If you cancel your reservation or shorten your stay with less than a three-week notice, your deposit is forfeited with no exceptions.
We ask you to sign a pet policy form when you arrive with your pet. You will be responsible for any damages caused by your pet. Pets are allowed in Basic Rooms only. There is a $20.00 per pet, per night charge.
All rooms are non-smoking.
Basic Rooms: Include Cottages 1, 2 , 7 , 8 & 9, Inn rooms, the Hideaway and the Brick house.
Mid-Priced Rooms: Include all rooms in the Trailsend building.
Deluxe Rooms: Include Grandmother's Attic, Sugar House, English Cottage, Village Bunkhouse & The Olde Farmhouse and Inn 10
If you stay under 5 nights in the summer (June 18 -September 1, 2023), your rate is $10.00 more per person per night, than in the chart above. There is no minimum number of nights in the summer.
We accept one night stays when available on a fall, winter or spring family weekend starting one week prior to arrival date. The rate is $25.00 more per person per night.
We accept two night stays, when available, on a three night family weekend starting one week prior to arrival date. (Memorial Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, MLK Day and President's Day weekends) The rate is $25.00 more per person per night.
- 3 Delicious home cooked meals with each overnight stay
- Complete children's program
- Nightly Activities for the whole family
- Use of facilities: farm animals, tennis court, indoor/outdoor pools & whirlpools, ping pong tables, shuffle board court, hiking trails, cross country ski and snow shoe trails, supervised sledding, ice skating, paddle boats and row boats on the pond and a game room.
Rates Do Not Include
- Gratuities (ACCEPTED BY CASH OR CHECK ONLY).
- 8.5% NH room & meals tax
- Horseback Riding $55.00 per trail ride, Jr. Wrangler Lesson $40.00, Pony rides $5.00 (for house guests)
- Cross-country ski, snow shoe and skate rentals
- Dogs $20.00 per night per dog where allowed.
- Massage and Reflexology- $50-$120
We accept personal check, cash, VISA, MC and Discover